Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of paying your taxes over the internet.
In order to process your payment, Point & Pay, the credit card service provider, charges a convenience fee based on the type of payment method used.
Debit Card: $3.95 per transaction
Credit Card: 2.50% per transaction/minimum $2.00
E-Check: $2.50 per transaction
To pay by Debit Card, Credit Card or E-Check (Electronic Check) visit:
(Go to Point & Pay Website)
You will be asked to enter the following information:
- A Parcel number
- Your debit, credit card or Bank Account information
- The amount of the tax payment
- An email address
The system will:
- Tell you the total of your payment including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Issue an onscreen confirmation number and a printable digital receipt. Confirmation is emailed to users who request it. The charge will also appear on your credit card or Bank statement: the tax amount on one line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line.