How to set up your eNotlces Online account
- You will need to locate your "eNoticesOnline.com Authorization Code." This is usually located right above or below your parcel or account number on your latest notice or statement. It will say "eNoticesOnline.com Authorization Code:" followed by your code.
- Once you have located it, go to eNoticesOnline.com and click on the "Create New Account" link at the top right portion of the page. In the page that comes up, complete the registration form including the Authorization Code.
- Once you submit the form, you should receive an email to the address you provided during registration. You MUST click on the enclosed link to validate your email address and activate your account. Check your junk email if you do not receive activation link within a couple minutes. Also, it is a good idea to add email@example.com to your email whitelist.
- Once activated, you will receive another email indicating you were successful and listing the accounts/parcels that you activated.
- If you have more eNoticesOnline.com Authorization Codes to enter, log into your account and go to My Account ⇒ New Authorization Code and enter any remaining codes you may have. This will allow you to view all of your notices with one eNoticesOnline.com account.
Note: You are registering for paperless notices and statements when you register at eNoticesOnline.com. It will be your responsibility to keep your email address up to date or you will be automatically returned to paper.
If you need further assistance, please go to help.enoticesonline.com