The following joint school districts in Nez Perce County are conducting elections March 11, 2014:
- Culdesac Joint School District #342 Supplemental Levy Election
- Genesee Joint School District #282 Supplemental Levy Election
- Highland Joint School District #305 Supplemental Levy Election
- Kendrick Joint School District #283 Supplemental Levy Election
- Orofino Joint School District #171 Supplemental Levy Election
- Orofino Joint School District #171 School Plant Facilities Levy Election
All registered voters in Nez Perce County who are eligible to vote in the above referenced joint school districts elections will receive a ballot by mail. Ballots will be mailed approximately two (2) weeks prior to Election Day to the address as it appears on the voter registration card.
In person absentee voting will be available at the Auditor Recorder’s Office, Nez Perce County Courthouse, 1230 Main St. from February 18, 2014 through Friday, March 7, 2014.
Regular polling places and schools will not be used for this election. The Nez Perce County Court House will be open 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. on Election Day. Election Day Registration will be available.
If you have questions, or to verify your registration, please contact the Election Department at 799-3023 for more information.
SCHOOL PLANT FACILITIES (Orofino only)
TUESDAY, March 11, 2014